Hi everyone this one is on the category of Bussiness Reviews
I could, at last, been registered for this event. In my kind of Job as a Buyer and Planer is good to know all You can about new trends and technologies in the industry. I copy and paste here the event information just in case anyone will like to assist.
The Caribbean's Premier Event for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
INTERPHEX Puerto Rico delivers the information, education, and networking you need to help your company improve its bottom line, increase its competitive advantage, and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Over 350 solution providers whose equipment, products, and services focus on the needs of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Six conference tracks – over 25 sessions – focused on today's most important issues that impact your performance and productivity.
- Share insights and ideas with business professionals from Puerto Rico's life sciences community.
- Network with colleagues, peers, and suppliers at numerous special events, including a Fiesta Hour, Opening Night Reception, and a Golf Tournament.
Who Will Benefit from Attending?
If you are involved in specifying, recommending, or purchasing manufacturing and packaging equipment and products for your company, then you can't afford to miss INTERPHEX Puerto Rico:
- Corporate Management
- Industrial/Maintenance Engineering
- Manufacturing/Production Engineering
- Operations Management
- Packaging Engineering
- Plant Management
- Process Engineering
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Products and Services You Will Find at INTERPHEX Puerto Rico:
- Environmental/Hazardous Materials
- Information Technology
- Instruments and Controls
- Labeling, Coding, and Marking
- Packaging Machinery
- Packaging Materials, Components
- Plant Engineering/Plant Maintenance
- Process Automation
- Process Machinery and Equipment
- Processing and Manufacturing
- Process Systems and Controls
- Services and Related Products
- Validation Support
2009 Puerto Rico Show Schedule
|Thursday, January 29||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, January 30||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Thursday, January 29||1:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Friday, January 30||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm|