Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quality Assurance Software Reviewed!

I want to share some information about the Quality Assurances Software that I used as part of my Job. I work as a buyer for Gore Enterprises Inc. Our company is ISO 9001:2000 Certified, and uses this program as part of the incoming inspection process for raw materials. While doing one of my Internet research I have found and upgraded version of the current Incoming Inspection Software I've been using for the last 2 years. I've also found a software for In process Inspecction Data Collection also.
Please feel free to review this two links below.

In-coming Inspection Data Collection


In-Process Inspection Data Collection

Additional information about the software could be found at Qualitty Assurance Software Home Page or if needed leave a comment. I"ll be glad to assist You if You decide to purchase. I definitively recomend it.

Technoratti Tags:




No comments:

Google